Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Vagrant has been renamed to Vagabond. Please update your NuGet packages accordingly.
- C# 7 language planning
- Don Syme encourages F# people into Azure/Cloud to follow and contribute to Akka.NET and help use/improve the F# API.
- Sergey Bykov is looking for F# experts to help make F# and ProjectOrleans great together. (+issue)
- Simpler Data Access and Smarter Calculations by Paul Blasucci
- A Machine Learning Journey in F# – Richard Minerich
- F# for Parallel and Asynchronous Programming – Timothy Ng
- Functional DDD – Alessandro Melchiori
- Check list of awesome talks.
- Is your programming language unreasonable? – Scott Wlaschin
- Logentries.com and F# – Jamie Dixon
- F# Should have been on the C64
- Tail recursion and trampolining in C# – Pavel Volgarev
- .NET Core Open Source Update – .NET Framework team
- Akka.NET – One Year Later
F# vNext News
- Visual FSharp 4.0 Preview 01-26-2015
- All of the Codeplex F# issues have been migrated to GitHub.
- Recently proposed ideas:
- Paket 0.26.0
- Yaaf.FSharp.Scripting 1.0.2
- R.NET F# Utility 0.1.12
- WebSharper 3.0.15-alpha
- Suave 0.21.1
- Hopac 0.0.0.39
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #4
One thought on “F# Weekly #5, 2015”