Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Follow @fsharpJobs if you are interested in open F# positions.
- Please vote on issues to guide priorities in core F# compiler/library fixes.
- Visual F# PowerTools v1.1.0 is out with implement interface, record stub generation and major improvements.
- Deedle v1.0 is released!
- Stanford.NLP.Fsharp was re-launched.
- The first pull request for an F# compiler optimization was accepted via the Visual F# repo, congrats to Will Smith.
- WebSharper Binding for Leaflet is released.
- FAKE.Deploy just got an authentication.
- Edgar Sánchez shared one more site for compiling and running F# – www.compileonline.com
- F# helps construction firm bring Jean Nouvel design for Louvre Abu Dhabi to life. Great potential for F# in CAD.
- Jon Harrop shared notes from his lectures.
- “FAKE (F# Make) & Automation” by Sergey Tihon.
- “C# light” by Scott Wlaschin.
- “F# and Reactive Programming for iOS” by Brad Pillow.
- “Xamarin.iOS/android+F#” by moonmile.
- Howard Mansell posted “Deedle v1.0 Release!“
- Visual FSharp Team published “FSharp.Data.SqlClient: Seamlessly integrating T-SQL and F# in the same code [Guest Post]“.
- Tomas Petricek wrote “Welcome fsharpWorks & upcoming F# events“.
- Daniel Chambers blogged “FSharp.Azure 1.0 – with support for option types“.
- Johan Sivertsen asked about “SqlDataConnection and wasted time” and have got help.
- Jamie Dixon blogged “Association Rule Learning Via F# (Part 2)“.
- James Conway posted “F# – Discount Code for C# Developers“.
- QuantLabs published “F Sharp with DOTNET could be gaining ground in many investment banks“.
- Mauricio Scheffer wrote about “Mapping JSON to objects with Fleece“.
- Mikael Helldén wrote “F# cruise to Vaxholm“.
- Mike Harris posted “Roman Numerals and FsCheck“.
- Steffen Forkmann announced “Changes in the FAKE contribution workflow“.
- TJ Maynes blogged “Setting Up F# In Emacs“.
- Matt Adereth posted “Counting Stars on GitHub“.
- Sacha Barber wrote about:
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #20