Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Do you use Visual F# Power Tools? Please send reviews and suggest improvements on VS gallery.
- F# Data 2.0.5 is released with Http fixes.
- Please discuss the fsharp.org starting page.
- Just released a new version of FlexSearch with complete documentation and a lot of examples.
- New and improved CloudSharper 0.9.9.1 was released.
- ExcelFinancialFunctions 2.2 is released with a new namespace, updated docs and concurrency fix.
- nagat01 visualized some features from F# Lang User Voice.
- Any thoughts on more data-source specific APIs (Yahoo, Twitter, etc.) in F# data? Please comment.
- Curious what does the F# code for an iOS app look like? Look at a minesweeper example from Rachel Reese.
- Pavel Martynov presented a new #fsharp news aggregator.
- Folder support for F# in Visual Studio & Implement Interface refactoring is coming thanks to Visual F# Power Tools!
- New FSharp.Data.SqlClient is released.
- “GeekFest #3 – Talking F# (Part 1)” by Fanie Reynders.
- F# for the C# developer with Mathias Brandewinder
- FCell 2.1: Excel object handles and linear regression with R in F#
- “MBrace: Cloud Computing with F#” by Eirik George Tsarpalis.
- “An intro to F#” by Anthony Brown (Lambda Days).
- Phil Brooks posted “Smith Wilson and Deedle“.
- Scott Hanselman blogged “NuGet Package of the Week: Canopy Web Testing Framework with F#“.
- Phil Brooks posted “Mortality Manager with FCell 2.1“.
- Tomas Petricek wrote about “Solving fun puzzles with F#“.
- Sacha Barber wrote “F#10 : Lists“.
- Tobias Burger blogged “Import NuGet Packages to F# Interactive Scripts“.
- Faisal Waris presented “Alternative Actor Implementation for Android“.
- Adam Mlocek posted “Using R in Excel with FCell“.
- Fanie Reynders blogged “Talking basic F#“.
- Faisal Waris published “Xamarin F# – Experience Report“.
- Kunjan Dalal posted “SignalR + Nancy with F# hosted on Azure“.
- Robert Sweeney wrote “A C# developer’s take on F#: Discovery to Production“.
- Ramón Soto Mathiesen posted “Domain-driven design, F# types and War“.
- Filip W published “ASP.NET Web API hosted in Azure Worker Role with OWIN in F#“.
- Nick Blair blogged “F# Type Providers“.
- Chao-Jen Chen wrote:
- Dave Fancher posted “Passing Arguments by Reference in F#“.
- Jan Stenberg published “Domain-Driven Design Using a Functional Language“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #12
3 thoughts on “F# Weekly #13, 2014”
Sergey, http://fsharpnews.org is not only “#fsharp tweets aggregator”.
Supported sources: fpish, fssnip, github, gists, nuget, google groups, stackexchange.. and twitter 🙂
Oh, sorry. It is fault. Fixed.