Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Json.NET 6.0 was released with F# Support.
- Happy birthday FAKE – 4 years with 2788 commits and 53 contributors!!!
- Power Tools for Visual Studio was announced (available in VS gallery). Do not be shy to join to make it better!
- Do not miss new manager-focused “Why F#” page!
- fszmq (F# binding for the ZeroMQ) version 4.0.4 was released with a shiny new website.
- Do not miss home of F# Coding Dojos.
- Use numl machine learning from F# – sample.
- LinqOptimizer 0.5.2 is on NuGet, with a brand new tuple elimination algorithm (for F# and C#).
- F# step-by-step guides + articles by Eriawan Kusumawardhono.
- Code completion with a jQuery Mobile app in F# with WebSharper.
- FancyFS: Static parameters work on routes.
- WebSharper.Highcharts is on NuGet now.
- FSharp.Data is finally compatible with Win and Mono (Thanks to Gustavo Guerra).
- “Data Workflows for Machine Learning” by Paco Nathan.
- Mathias Brandewinder blogged “Re-introducing Community for F#“.
- Jamie Dixon wrote “Unit Testing F# Projects“.
- Phil Brooks posted “Higher Order Functions in Excel“.
- Calvin Bottoms presented “Polyglot Survival Guide: Erlang, Haskell, and F#“
- Luke Sandell blogged “F# and Output Parameters“.
- Kunjan Dalal posted “Getting started with Functional web“.
- Kunjan Dalal posted “Asp.Net MVC5 with F#“.
- Kunjan Dalal posted “When Servicestack meet F# via Side Waffle“.
- Anton Tayanovskyy wrote “Deterministic parallelism with logging“.
- Will Pleasant-Ryan published “Resource Roundup: Getting Started with F#“.
- Mike Hadlow wrote about “On Undefined“.
- Karlkim Suwanmongkol blogged “Learning F# with F# Succinctly by Robert Pickering“.
- David Tchepak posted “Splitting responsibilities by abstracting type details“.
- Robert Nielsen wrote “New free editor for F# (Visual Studio 2013 Express)“.
Isaac Abraham blogged “Azure Storage F# Type Provider – Now with Table Support“.
- Dave Thomas decided to be “Detweeted“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #5
One thought on “F# Weekly #6, 2014”