Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Yeppp! is a high-performance mathematical library with .NET (C#,F#) support.
- BayardRock presented FSharpWeb (F# intellisense over SignalR or WebAPI using the ACE editor).
- A new book “F# for Quantitative Finance Paperback” was out.
- F# climbed from position 45 up to 16 in one year in the TIOBE index.
- F# 3.1.1 is already here.
- Potentially F# Language Spec may become a part of fsharp compiler repository.
- FSharp.Management is officially released on NuGet.
- Kunjan Dalal and Daniel Mohl published a new VS template “F# ServiceStack“.
- Some small bug fixes in FSharp.ProjectTemplate
- “Recursd: A Functional Programming Conference” is coming.
- Track your GitHub repositories with Google Analytics.
- Nathan Brixius (previously of Microsoft Solver Foundation) has now joined FrontlineSolver.
- F# Agents and RabbitMQ are a powerful combination.
- “Swarm: Distributed Computation in the Cloud” by Ian Clarke.
- Sergey Tihon posted “Twitter Pulse #fsharp 2013“.
- Steve Gilham shared “An introduction to Functional Programming in F# — Part 5: Objects and Exceptions“.
- Richard Minerich wrote “My 2013 F# Year in Review“.
- James D’Angelo posted “Simple.Web F# Helpers“.
- Karl-Johan Nilsson wrote about “Reflections on Code2013“.
- Jamie Dixon blogged “Correlation Between Recruit Rankings and Final Standings in Big Ten Football“.
- Daniel Mohl wrote “Simple.Web and ServiceStack Templates“.
- Daniel Mohl shared “My 3 Most Viewed Blog Posts of 2013“.
- Don Syme posted slides for “Succeeding with Functional-First Programming in Finance”. (video)
- Don Syme announced “Applications for Researcher and Postdoc positions at Microsoft Research“.
- Yan Cui wrote that “DynamoDB.SQL 2.0.0 is out!“.
- Cameron Taggart posted “Accessing TFS and Visual Studio Online from F#“.
- Sergey Tihon blogged “NDepend for F# code or FSharp.Compiler.Service ‘code review’“.
- Karlkim Suwanmongkol wrote “Add Code Syntax Highlighting to your Ghost blogging site“.
- Phil Trelford posted “Small Basic Interpreter“.
- Isaac Abraham blogged “Correlating emails and football matches“.
- Mathias Brandewinder wrote about “year ++ 2013: my crazy year with F#“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #52