Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- FunScript v1.1b is out: 280+ #TypeScript 0.9 bindings on NuGet, better performance, reflection API and project template.
- Build.Tools project was announced.
- FShake – F# build tool from IntelliFactory.
- Taha Hachana shared “Navigation Within the Browser History“.
- New T-shirt in F# Fashion Collection by Robert Pickering.
- Octokit is now using FAKE for its build script.
- “FunScript” by Zach Bray.
- “Pacific Northwest Scala 2013 We’re Doing It All Wrong” by Paul Phillips
- MBrace: Cloud Computing with Monads
- A Study and Toolkit for Asynchronous Programming in C#
- Martin Trojer shared “This year in F#“
- Michael Newton posted “To Infinity and Beyond“.
- Tomas Petricek blogged “Building great open-source libraries“.
- Scott Wlaschin wrote about “Working with non-monoids“.
- Mikael Helldén posted “ReSharper and F# project references“.
- Gustavo Guerra wrote “F# for Screen Scraping“.
- Michał Łusiak published “Progressive F# Tutorials in London“.
- ContingenciesOnline posted “A Sharp New Analytical Tool“.
- Natallie Baikevich blogged “Trying out Deedle with Bones and Regression“.
- Neil Danson wrote about “Desktop class performance on a mobile phone?“.
- Anthony Brown posted “Unable to copy file when compiling an F# project“.
- Annmarie Geddes Baribeau wrote “Discovering the Power of F#“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #43
One thought on “F# Weekly #44, 2013”