Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Type Provider for Azure is coming, any help is appreciated.
- F# EventSource (An F# library of Server-Sent Events) was announced.
- UK Trains 2.0 was submitted to Windows Phone store.
- OWIN support is coming to fracture.
- New F# is coming from Dave Fancher.
- Canopy was presented in Kiev (photo1, photo2).
- New F# binding features include: Type provider completion parameters, completion list aggregation, Integrated compiler.
- F# Implementation of Quake III on the Mono Runtime.
- New Math.NET documentation using FSharp.Formatting.
- Anthony Brown shared “Making a platformer in F# with MonoGame“.
- Phil Trelford wrote about
- Luke Sandell posted “XML Transformations with F#“.
- Danny Warren wrote “C# to F#: My Initial Experience and Reflections“.
- Neil Danson shared
- Jon Harrop posted
- Kit Eason blogged
- Matt Ball published “Adopting F#, Part III“.
- Richard Dalton posted “Learning to think Functionally -> Why I still don’t understand Single Case Active Patterns“.
- Tsunami blogged “Classifying Digits with Deep Belief Nets – Tsunami Sample“.
Isaac Abraham wrote “Trying F# – are you a developer or a mouse?“.
- Onorio Catenacci shared “F# Tip Of The Week (14 October 2013)“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week. Previous F# Weekly edition – #40