Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Canopy 0.8.0 was released with PhantomJS support.
- Brahma.FSharp(F# quotation to OpenCL translator) is available on NuGet.
- Will Smith embedded FSI in Quake3 (part 2).
- Paris F# User Group was registered and growing up.
- Code, build and run – WebSharper mobile apps in CloudSharper
- Taha Hachana presented “Native HTML5 Drag & Drop“.
- “But we are a C# shop” by ericksoa07.
- “Piglets to the rescue” by Loic Denuziere, Ernesto Rodriguez, Adam Granicz.
- Onorio Catenacci wrote “First Detroit F# Meetup“.
- Phil Trelford posted “F# on Android“.
- Tomas Petricek shared “Hello New York. Learn some F#!“.
- Onorio Catenacci wrote “F# Tip of the Week (26 August 2013)“
- Phil Trelford posted “Balls“.
- Tomas Petricek shared “Update on the F# Deep Dives book“.
- Dmitry Morozov posted “More on “Clarity of Intent”“.
- Dmitry Morozov posted “Progressive F# Tutorials Teaser“.
- Anton Kropp published “ParsecClone on nuget“.
- Phil Trelford wrote “Building a game in a day“.
- Mauricio Scheffer shared “Objects and functional programming“.
- Mathias Brandewinder blogged “CSV Type Provider, now with more awesome“.
- Max Hirschhorn wrote about “Enhancing the F# developer experience with MongoDB“
- Sergey Tihon posted “MSR-SPLAT Overview for F#“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #34