A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Python Type Provider was announced.
- New GestIT web site with live demos was released.
- Support for infix operators on Matlab Variable Handles was added to the Matlab F# Type Provider.
- Vote if you would like to have F# IntelliSense support in LINQPad.
- Tsunami Cloud was announced (screenshot).
- Taha Hachana shared “DOM Implementation Details“.
- FiM++ support was added to Tsunami.
- “F# Mobile Apps” by James Freiwirth (slides, code)
- “What is new in Mono?” by Miguel de Icaza.
- “Zero Install .Net in Excel with Tsunami and FCell in C#, VB and F#” by Tsunami IDE.
- Richard Minerich posted “The Promise of F# Language Type Providers“.
- Eric Lippert wrote “What is the type of the null literal?“.
- Matthew Adams shared “Learning to Program – A Beginners Guide – Part Ten – Getting Started With Operators in F#“.
- Dave Fancher posted “.NET Users of Fort Wayne – August 21“.
- Matt Ball blogged “Continuous Deployment With FAKE and Octopus Deploy“.
- Phil Trelford posted “Turing drawings“.
- Ross McKinlay blogged “Choose Your Own Adventure Type Provider“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #29