Welcome to F# Weekly,
One more week passed by with an excellent event “Functional Programming Exchange 2013“. All tracks are recorded and available on the conference page. But this is not the only event in F# universe, so see details below:
- Eduardo Cavazos showed up interaction with Symbolism.
- New F# feature for Xamarin Studio is coming.
- CryMono brings the power of .NET(and F#) to the world of CryENGINE3.
- New release of F# mode for Emacs is now available on MELPA.
- F# API for making VSIX and VSTemplate packages was released.
- Sarissa Game Studio went live.
- “F# for Trading” by Phil Trelford.
- “F# in the open source world” by Don Syme.
- “Developing with F# in the Cloud” by Adam Granicz.
- “Scripting Rhino 3D with F# and TsunamiIDE” by Alain Cormier.
- Alea.cuBase posted “CUDA scripting inside Excel (Part I)“.
- Alea.cuBase posted “CUDA scripting inside Excel (Part II)“.
- Wolfgang Ziegler published review of free eBook: “F# Succinctly”.
- Ashic Mahtab wrote “Building F# 3.0 Projects on a Build Server WITHOUT Visual Studio“.
- Sergey Tihon blogged “Getting started with 3D XNA in F#“
- Anton Tayanovskyy posted “Multi-targeting .NET projects with F# and FAKE“.
- Lev Gorodinski shared “The Two Sides of Domain-Driven Design (DDD)“.
- Richard Minerich wrote “Bad Data is the Real Problem“.
- Mathias Brandewinder blogged “Transform a picture in the style of Mondrian with F#“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #10
One thought on “F# Weekly #11, 2013”