Welcome to F# Weekly,
This is 10th anniversary edition of F# Weekly and last in this year. I want to say thank you to those who were with me all the time. I wish you Happy New Year full of functional happiness, love and new achievements.
Last portion of news from 2012:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM type provider preview have been presented.
- Completed work on a command-line compiler and nuget package for FunScript.
Blogs & Tutorials
- Neil Danson blogged “The Roslyn Incident“.
- Mathias Brandewinder presented “Support Vector Machine in F#: getting there“.
- Steve Horsfield published “F#: Composing Functions“.
- Sergey Tihon blogged “F#/.NET function minimization (optimization)“.
- Jack Fox posted “Engineering Random Bits: F# Generics“.
- Sergey Tihon wrote about “Rhythm of the F# Сommunity heartbeat“.
- Jonathan Allen posted “Building Type Providers for F#“.
- Mathias Brandewinder released “AdaBoost in F#“.
- Adam Granicz wrote about “Running the jQuery Mobile WebSharper sample“.
- Ryan Riley posted “F# Manifest“.
That’s all for now. See you in the New 2013 Year.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #51