Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Tomas Petricek shared examples of “Charting World Bank data with F#“.
- F# 3.0 is now part of Mono 3.0.2 bundle on Mac.
- New section “Math Stacks for F#” was published on The F# Software Foundation.
- Keith Sheppard announced “An F# binding for LLVM“.
Blogs & Tutorials
- Tao Liu published “F# Computational Expression Sample – File System + XML“.
- James Litsios blogged “Introduction to stateful monads“.
- Ted Neward on The Advantages of F#.
- Tomas Petricek shared a presentation “How F# Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Data“.
- Luca Bolognese blogged “Exceptions vs. Return Values to represent errors (in F#) – IV – Implementation“.
- Don Syme presented “QuickLinq Helpers“.
- Don Syme published “F# Community Update“.
- Daniel Mohl wrote of “Using the New ASP.NET MVC 4 Template in MonoDevelop“.
- Richard Warburton blogged “Are all Map Functions the same?“.
- Zach Bray published “Building an “actor” in F# with higher throughput than Akka and Erlang actors“.
- Tao Liu presented “Remove F# snippet shortcut“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week and remember you can message me on twitter (@sergey_tihon) with any F# news.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #48