Blogs & Tutorials
- Mathias Brandewinder posted “Kaggle/StackOverflow contest field notes, part 1“
- Jack Fox blogged “Let’s Make a Bayesian Deal“.
- Tao Liu published “Word Document Type Provider“.
- Sergey Tihon wrote about “My wish list for FSI“.
- Yan Cui presented “DynamoDb.SQL – a SQL-like external DSL for Amazon DynamoDB“.
- “Types vs. Tests: An Epic Battle?” presented by Amanda Laucher, Paul Snively.
- Sergey Tihon posted “Accessing Local Variable Information in FSI“.
- Michael Newton shared “Representing EasyNetQ Message Subscriptions as Blocking Queues“.
- Tao Liu presented “F# Seq.unfold for recursive structure“.
- Ruslans shared “Mahjong solitaire puzzle game in F#/WPF“.
- Dave Fancher posted “Introducing F#“.
- Dave Fancher wrote of “F# Primitives“.
- Fisnik Hasani blogged “Introducing the F# Programming Language“.
- Phillip Trelford shared a presentation “F# for Trading“.
- Dave Fancher posted “F# Basic Units of Measure“.
- Tao Liu shared a post “Seq.unfold and recursive“.
- Dave Fancher published “F# More On Units of Measure“.
- Phillip Trelford announced Foq a Mocking library for F#.
Resources & Books
- Expert F# 3.0 is out!!! By Don Syme , Adam Granicz , Antonio Cisternino.
- New book “Friendly F#” by Giulia Costantini and Giuseppe Maggiore.
- New book “Building Web, Cloud, and Mobile Solutions with F#” by Dan Mohl.
- New book “F# for C# developers” by Tao Liu.
That’s all for now. Have a great week and remember you can message me on twitter (@sergey_tihon) with any F# news.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #45