Welcome to F# Weekly,
Enjoy F# reading list from this past week.
Blogs & Tutorials
- Phil Trelford blogged “Progressive F# Tutorials London 2012“.
- Daniel Mohl shared presentation “Building Better Web Apps with F#“.
- Jack Fox published “The Miracle of F# Continuation Passing“.
- Bryn Keller wrote about “Transactional Objects“.
- Phillip Trelford and Tomas Petricek hosted a discussion on their efforts to establish the F# Software Foundation to demonstrate and promote the use of F# across platforms. (Video by Ryan Riley).
- Sergey Tihon shared a post ““F# Weekly” under the hood“.
- Tao Liu presented “F# on Algorithms – Neural Network“.
- Michael Newton shared “An introduction to F# (Screencast and PDF slides)“.
- Johannes Rudolph blogged “F# 3.0 on AppHarbor“.
- Tao Liu published “F# >= C# (Pattern matching)“.
- Tao Liu wrote of “F# Memorization on Recursive Function“.
- Jon Harrop posted “Trying to get F# working on the Raspberry Pi“.
- Dave Thomas shared a post “F# and MonoGame on the Mac“.
Resources & Books
- Taha Hachana presented a Open Source SEO Tool.
- Phil Trelford published Mini Rx on CodePlex.
- New F# Software Foundation site was released.
That’s all for now. Have a great week and remember you can message me on twitter (@sergey_tihon) with any F# news or use hashtag #fsharpweekly.
Previous edition of the F# Weekly – #44
4 thoughts on “F# Weekly #45, 2012”
Hi Sergey, Your blog doesn’t seem to display properly with IE9? There’s a big empty image space at the top.
Hi Don, Wow! I didn’t know it. Thanks a lot. It looks like bug into blog’s theme. I have changed blog’s theme to the new one.
Nice links thanks.