Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- ML.NET Updates & Announcing Notebooks in Visual Studio – .NET Blog (microsoft.com)
- Bring VS Code themes to Visual Studio 2022! – Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)
- GPU accelerated ML workflows broadly available in the Windows Subsystem for Linux – Windows AI Platform
Videos and Slides
- Episode 83 – Dapr and .NET Microservices with Davide Bedin · The .NET Core Podcast (dotnetcore.show)
- .NET MAUI Community Standup – Dmitry Lyalin warms us up to .NET Hot Reload. Plus: Sweeky! – YouTube
- Creating solutions and projects in VS code – Ian Russel
- Who is empowered by your API design? – Joël Quenneville
- Querying with ADO.NET and F# – Akash Mair
- Memoization in F# – Morgan Kenyon
- What is the difference between C# and F# (thetechplatform.com)
- Support fast tailcalls in R2R by jakobbotsch · Pull Request #56669 · dotnet/runtime · GitHub
- Tracking issues for code examples for all members, functions and types in FSharp.Core · Issue #12124
- F# Language suggestions:
- Dzoukr/SAFEr.Template: Strongly opinionated modification of amazing SAFE Stack Template for full-stack development in F#
- rastreus/FableStarter: An Elmish F# Fable template that uses Tailwind for styling and the Parcel bundler.
- AngelMunoz/perla-samples: A repository with samples showcasing what can the perla dev server do today
- fsprojects/FSharp.Interop.Dynamic: DLR interop for F# — works like dynamic keyword in C#
- Kavignon/fsharp-companies: Community curated list of companies that use F#
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!