Welcome to F# Weekly,
This week’s F# Weekly is sponsored by Compositional IT – Functional First, Cloud Ready solutions. Check out their training and coaching and consultancy offerings including SAFE support, with expert guidance from experienced consultants.
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
Videos & Slides
- Don Syme – F# Code I love | Code Mesh LDN 18
- Developer of Fire 403 | Mathias Brandewinder – Methodical and Fun
- Why F# is the best enterprise language – Scott Wlaschin
- Why you should learn F# – Dustin Moris Gorski
- FAKE 5 Migration Cheat Sheet – Jeremy Abbott
- Even more interop with Fable – The Whitetigle
- Event Sourcing – Do it yourself – Roman Sachse
- How to parse a high rate stream of data with low memory allocation – Riccardo Terrell
- An Introduction to Probabilistic Programming in FSharp – MokoSan
- Fabulous Santa Tracker – Jim Bennett
- Function Purity in F# – Ashish Vegaraju
- Parsing Excel with F# – Isaac Abraham
- My F# space adventure – Jindřich Ivánek
- Type All the Things – Jack Fox
- FSharp – Category Theory – Monoid – Gareth Reptons
- Why are Reusable Components so Difficult? – Daniel Markham
- Serialization of F# UnionType – Michał Niegrzybowski
Open source projects
- Zaid-Ajaj/Giraffe.SerilogExtensions – Dead simple library to integrate Serilog within Giraffe apps: implemented as a composable HttpHandler and has native destructuring of F# types.
- Zaid-Ajaj/Giraffe.QueryReader – HttpHandler for easily working with query string parameters within Giraffe apps.
- giraffe-fsharp/Giraffe.AzureFunctions – Routing library for Azure Functions
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #51, 2018