Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- .NET Core declared LTS!
- Bing.com runs on .NET Core 2.1!
- Book: Imperative to Functional Programming Succinctly by Marc Clifton
- Book: Rider Succinctly by Dmitri Nesteruk
- This fall the F# Software Foundation Mentorship Program returns in its 5th round!
- Upcoming SAFE events calendar
- Rider 2018.2 is released
- Domain Modeling Made Functional – Scott Wlaschin
- Monitoring and Observability in the .NET Runtime – Matt Warren
- Abstracting IO using F# – James Novino
- SAFE Part 2: Delete – Christophe Moinard
- Microsoft Announces F# 4.5 – Abhay Dixit
- Types are Small – Chris Krycho
- DAG – An Immutable Spreadsheet Data Structure – Anthony Lloyd
- Stupid F#: Taking JSON to the SPA 3 – Daniel Markham
- Playing with Fable and the SAFE Stack – Dave Shaw
Open source projects
- fsprojects/awesome-fsharp – A curated list of awesome F# frameworks, libraries, software and resources.
- DieselMeister/MyCryptoPortfolio – Manages your crypto portfolio on your phone. Written in F#, Xamarin and Xamarin.Elmish.
- lukemerrett/FluentGraphite – Fluent API for building Graphite Queries
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #33, 2018