Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Saturn landing page is live!
- ts2fable online version is now available!
- fsharp.org website re-design: we need your input!
- Probabilistic programming in python, R & F#
- Elmish.XamarinForms Guide
- Notes and Guidance on FSharp.Core
- .NET Core Code Coverage as a Global Tool with coverlet
- Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3632
Videos & Slides
- Building mobile apps with F# using Xamarin – Jim Bennett – Xamarin University Guest Lecture
- LiveUpdate with Elmish.XamarinForms – Jim Bennett
- Writing a 15-Minute F# Talk in 4 Hours, Part 1 – Stachu Korick
- A gentle introduction to F# – Klaras Parlor by Roman Sachse
- Magic of Saturn controllers – Krzysztof Cieslak
- Code Prediction with Neural Networks – Frank A. Krueger
- F# in 2018? – Roman Provazník
- The #FSharp way: how to write a log – giuliohome
- Elmish’s program.mkSimple versus program.mkProgram – Joshua Harms
- Selected Elements – chenchinghua
- Recursion — How to overflow the stack and how not to – Vijesh Salian
- Programming In F# Like A Stupid Person – Tiny Giant Books
- Donkey-Pong using Xamarin – Sandeep Chandra
- checkboxes with Suave.IO, using dotliquid tamplates – Tonino Lucca
Open source projects
- Acadian-Ambulance/vinyl-ui – Framework for F# Desktop Applications
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #28, 2018