Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Navigation, find usages, file structure for F# scripts in Rider 2018.1 EAP!
- F# file reordering is released in Rider 2018.1 EAP 5
- Have you tried all F# Tools?
- .NET and WebAssembly – Is this the future of the front-end?
- FsPickler .NET Core Benchmarks
- fssf-ask-the-board/Open communication
Videos & Slides
- .NET Rocks: Concurrency in .NET with Riccardo Terrell
- Serverless Apps with Azure Functions in F# – Ruth Yakubu
- Magic of F# Type Providers – Max Fedotov
- F# – Azure Functions – Using the correct FSharp.Core version – Timothé LARIVIERE
- Designing Data Objects in C# and F# – Yacoub Massad
- Exploring 4 Languages: Integrity and Consistency – Chris Krycho
- Opinionated Fable – Architecture & Performance – Kunjan Dalal
- Continuous Integration with Type Providers – Ody Mbegbu
- Part 2. Model-View-Update (MVU) style apps with WebSharper UI – Adam Granicz, IntelliFactory
- Coding for biology using Jupyter Notebooks – Dr Benjamin Hall University of Cambridge
Open source projects
- fsharp-forms-netstandard – Xamarin Forms template with netstandard 2.0 shared project
- Fable.SimpleXml – A library for easily working with XML in Fable projects
- Suave.SerilogExtensions – Suave plugin to use the awesome Serilog library as the logger for your application
- WebSharper 4.2.8 released with in-document template binding
- Frank 4.0.0
- Gjallarhorn 1.2.3
- FAKE 5 now supports debugging scripts
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition –#12, 2018