Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- The F# Mirror: Board member plans for the first two months
- New round “F# Mentorship program“
- Announcing .NET Summer Hackfest 2017
- What can I do in .NET Core that I can’t in the full .NET Framework?
- The week in .NET – Links!
- Functional Track talks from NDC Oslo 2017
- F# for C# programmers – Scott Wlaschin (slides)
- Suave – zero to hero of HTTP APIs – Henrik Feldt
- Inviting everyone to the party – Andrea Magnorsky
- Domain Modeling Made Functional – Scott Wlaschin
- Using F# on Azure Functions in Production – Nikolai Andersen
- Modern app development with Fable and React Native – Steffen Forkmann
- Scaling Serverless F# with Azure Functions – Mathias Brandewinder
- FAKE + Paket – PowerTools for .NET developers – Steffen Forkmann
- The Parallel Functional Pipeline Pattern – Riccardo Terrell
- F#, Fable & ThreeJs: Hello Cube – Andy Hutchinson
- Four easy steps for installing F# on Ubuntu Linux – Edgar Sánchez
- Exploring data with F# type providers – Lee Stott
- The resurgence of functional programming – Ahmad
- POSTing images to pure F# Web API 2.0 – Marnee Dearman
- Tournament Impact of Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup – Zach Bussey
- Higher level mathematics in WebSharper – Szalóki Sándor
- Displaying mathematics equations in WebSharper – Szalóki Sándor
- Using Swiper in WebSharper – Abonyi-Tóth Ádám
- Pure times in F# – Mark Seemann
- Why idiomatic F# APIs are good #1 – Vasily Kirichenko
- F# and Visual F# Tools announcement for June
- Paket and the .NET SDK / .NET Core CLI tools (dotnet CLI and MSBuild 15)
- How to enable type providers with new-style .NET SDK project files (and in some cases .NET Core programming too)
- Language suggestions:
Open source projects
- dotnet-js – The CIL is running on a portable .NET runtime called DotNetAnywhere (DNA) compiled to WebAssembly with emscripten.
- bitcoinfs – An alternative full node bitcoin implementation in F#
- Marten.FSharp – A set of FSharp wrappers around Marten
- FSharp.Data.JsonValidation – A DSL for validating JSON against expected schemas
- Serverless v1.17 is here F# service template, deployment skipping when files not changed added, and more!
- MessagePack.FSharpExtensions 1.2.0
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition –#27