Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Announcing the RTM of Visual F# 4.0
- Announcing .NET Framework 4.6 (with an awesome F# section)
- Visual F# 4.0.0 change is really awesome.
- Nominate your F# community heroes for 2015! We’ll open voting in mid-August and announce in early September.
- MiniJson – Minimal conforming JSON parser for F#
- New Book: Learning F# Functional Data Structures & Algorithms
- The super fast FAKE 4.0 is live.
- Would anyone like to help add FTP Type Provider to Fsharp.Management?
- Please help to test the Visual F# PowerTools beta support for F# 4.0.
- Predictions League, made with F#. (source code)
- GitHub Extension for Visual Studio is open source
- SourceLink: Source Code On Demand
- Six Quick Picks from Visual F# 4.0 – Lincoln Atkinson
- Language Safety Score Mark 2 – Steve Shogren
- Fun with Alea.CUDA, F# Interactive, Charts – Boris Kogan
- Reckoning day – Dave Thomas
- Creating a Web API service with F# and hosting it on Azure – Mark Allibone
- Beware of implicit boxing of value types – Yan Cui
- F# decompiled into C# – Scott Wlaschin
- On how Jet chose F# – Jet
- Jet’s Tech Talk Weekly Series – Jet
- HIGH PERFORMANCE REAL-TIME STOCKS COMPUTATION ENGINE – part 1 – Celso Axelrud
- Swapping type-safety for high performance using compiler directives – Scott Wlaschin
- How to implement a spreadsheet – Neelakantan Krishnaswami
- Creating Mock API Server in Fsharp Using Suave – Tamizh Vendan
- Securing APIs in Suave Using JSON Web Token – Tamizh Vendan
- F# Friday – Pattern Matching, Part 1 – Brad Collins
- The Counted Part 3: Law Enforcement Officers Killed In Line Of Duty – Jamie Dixon
F# vNext News
- Recently proposed ideas:
- FSharp.Core for F# 4.0 v22.214.171.124
- FSharp.Compiler.Tools for F# 4.0 v126.96.36.199
- fszmq 12.1.0
- FSharp.Data.HList 0.1.3
- FAKE 4.0.2
- Paket 1.21.1
- FsUnit 1.3.1
- FSharp.Formatting 2.10.0
- Yaaf.FSharp.Scripting 1.1.11
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #29