Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Round 3 of voting for the new F# logo is underway! Please vote for your favorite!
- Functional Geekery Episode 14 is out with Richard Minerich.
- FsPlot v0.6 is released with an FSharp.Charting like API and PNG screenshot export.
- Welcome to join “F# Web Stack” forum.
- Cross-Platform Development Platform Xamarin Raises $54M Series C.
- F# cheatsheet was updated.
- CloudSharper v0.9.17 is out.
- FSharp.Data v2.0.10 is out.
Core and Lang News
- Announced the release of Visual F# Tools 3.1.2!
- ReedCopsey sent PRs:
- OkayX6 sent PR with “groupby implementation“.
- Mårten Rånge sent PR that “allow use on member binding“.
- “A Day in the Life of a Functional Data Scientist” with Richard Minerich.
- Taking F# to the Masses with CloudSharper (and Adam Granicz!).
- F# Web Development with Ryan Riley. (+samples).
- Reaching personal goals with F#, literally! with Nelson Lin
- F# + SignalR + Xamarin.Forms with Juan M Gómez.
- ML Dialects and Friends: OCaml, F#, Scala, Haskell.
- Kevin Cantù posted “Operator precedence: F# and Haskell“.
- Richard Dalton finished his “Active Patterns” series with “Active Patterns : Choices and Nesting“.
- Eirik Tsarpalis wrote technical overview of FsPickler.
- Aleksander Heintz blogged “Language Support in the language you’re supporting (or eating your own dogfood)“.
- Anh-Dung Phan posted “F# and linear programming: an introduction to Z3 optimization API“.
- Jamie Dixon wrote “Consuming and Analyzing Census Data Using F#“.
- Simon Fowler announced “WebSharper UI.Next Version 0.1.31.32“.
- Vince Avery wrote about “Timings and GC in C#“.
- Daniel Bradley posted “Reflections of a .Net’er in a Node World (Some F# Language Ideas)“.
- Senthil Kumar published “FSIAnyCPU Feature in Visual Studio 2013“.
- Tim Jones blogged “Writing a MiniC-to-MSIL compiler in F# – Part 4 – Building the intermediate representation“.
- Ronnie Holm posted “Querying SharePoint 2007 lists with WSDL, XML, and Regex F# type providers“.
- Mathias Brandewinder blogged “Coding in the Age of Mobility: @fsibot 0.1 is out!“.
- 7shi wrote “Haskellの型クラスとF#のインターフェース“.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #33